Morning update

Our morning started with Wingers waking us up at 7am to tell us there would be a room inspection before breakfast 🙀The best rooms were rewarded with a pre- breakfast chocolate biscuit.

Breakfast was cereals/yogurts/toast/ sausage/eggs/beans/mushrooms & fruit 

We were all happily stuffing our faces when a family of ducks 🦆🐤🐤🐤🐤 gate crashed into the dining hall. Paige (our groupie) said it happens all the time.


Keep watching the blog for more photos of the day & see you all tomorrow.


love Year 5

Comments

  1. Morning aaron hope you have a great day miss you loads lub you more xx love mummy and daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🦆🦆🦆 Hope you're all having fun. I can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Year 5,
    Lovely to hear that you are enjoying residential. The activities look amazing!
    We're missing you, here at school.

    Ms Geller

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Ezree. ‘Gosh your breakfast sounded very nice. I would have had toast, sausage and mushrooms. I have been very busy while you have been away and I am the post lady all on my own! I hope you have a nice rest of your time. From Ezree.’

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are loving hearing about all your exciting activities Mikey. Have loads of fun tomorrow with your pals. Hope you manage to get some sleep. Love Granny and Grandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good morning!